- daily:happening or done every day
Daily flights to China.
- disk:a small flat piece of plastic or metal which is used for storing computer or electronic information
Is this your disk?
- diary:a book in which you write down the things that happen to you each day.
I kept a dairy during my eighteen years old.
- junk:old or unwanted objects that have no use or value.
This cupboard’s full of junk.
- rhyme:a short poem or song.especially for children.using words that rhyme.
I love his use of rhyme and rhythm.
Making a story using these words
A:Lily.What’s wrong?You look depressed.
B:I lost my diary book.Mom.
A:Sorry to hear that.Can you find anything?
B:No.I always put it on the table.Can you help me look for it?
A:Sure.Let’s find it.Oh~What is it?The drawer’s full of junk.
B:This is disk.It’s my eighteenth birthday present.
A:And what are they?
B:They are my envelops.My boyfriend writes many letters to me.Wow,Look these sentences.I love his use of rhyme and the rhythm.
A:Yeah~Do you like him?
B:Yes.We always do the homework together.and I write daily things in my diary book.but now I can’t find it.
A:Oh~Here it is.It’s under the bed.