Quote & Vocabulary
- Be happy in the moment. That’s enough. Each moment is all we need, Not more.
- He overcomes the big problem.
- He struggled to overcome his shyness.
- The scream is horrible.
- A screaming baby.
- I screamed for help.
- He lamented his uncle’s death.
- People lamented that the vote is not fair.
- He got a lot of inheritance from his uncle.
- The two scripts of the document did not correspond.
- His mother has been incapacitated by a fall.
- He begins his balance.
- He explored the balloon.
- The evidence demonstrates his evil.
We prevent him from not leave school.