New word -“so far”
I learned a new word -“so far” from the Chapter 12 Of “The Third Ear”recently.
The examples I’ve given so far are all about just one part of language .
“So far “ means “ until now “.
I want to practice making up sentences.
1. So far my English progress has learned the 578th lesson.
2. The evidence we have mastered so far is enough to prove his innocence.
3. So far we have been driving for five hours.
4. So far we have earned four thousand dollars.
5. No one has broken this record so far.